Student Employment Opportunities
For a list of internship opportunities please visit the Career Planning Resources Tab on the left
Whether you're looking for a job on campus, in Great Bend and the surrounding communities, or a full or part time job, the Career Center can help!
Employers who would like to open positions can email job descriptions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Services Offered in the Career Center
- Career Assessment and Exploration
- Part-time Employment (on-campus, off-campus, & temporary employment)
- Transfer College Information
- Internship / Job Shadowing (for credit option available)
- Job Search Assistance
- Assist with creating a Resume, Cover Letter, and Thank You Letter
- Assist with Job Hunting
- Mock Interviewing
Tuesday, Sept. 21st, FHSU - LRC, 10:00am- 1:00pm
Tuesday, Oct. 5th, WSU - LRC, 9:00am - 1:00 pm
Monday, Oct. 18th, Emporia State- LCRC, 11:00am - 2:00pm
Tuesday, Nov. 85h, FHSU - LRC, 10:00am - 1:00pm
Wed., Nov. 9th, WSU - LRC, 9:00am - 1:00 pm
Check out information about online college programs in Kansas.