Books for online courses are not normally stocked by the Barton Campus Bookstore. It is possible, however, that the book for an online course would be available in the Barton Campus Bookstore. The student should verify the ISBN number for the online book prior to purchasing the book from the Barton Campus Bookstore. The ISBN number for the book required for online courses is available by going to the online sites below, choosing the course, and then clicking on the book title.
Financial Aid Charges
- Only books and class related supplies can be charged to your financial aid.
- Bring your copy of your promissory note with you each time you come in to make purchases or returns. (Does not apply to Online courses.)
- All charges will be cut off approximately two weeks following the first day of classes. With this in mind, please be sure and pick up all necessary books and supplies within this time period.
- You must have register receipt, credit card receipt or copy of promissory note as proof of purchase.
- Full refund for first 14 days of class. This applies only to full term semester classes. The 14-day period will begin on the first day of class.
- The books cannot be written in or highlighted if a full refund is desired.
Book Buy Back
If you wish to sell your books at the end of the semester, bring them to the Bookstore when your classes are finished. Bring all your books at one time. A book buyer will be on campus during finals week, following the Fall and Spring semesters. Specific dates will be announced.
- Any book that will be used for the next semester's classes (except consumable texts) will be bought back at half the new price. (Price is the same, whether your book was new or used when you purchased it.)
- A book buyer will be on campus two days during finals week following the Fall and Spring semesters.
- Cash will be paid for all books purchased.
Check Cashing Policy
- There is a $50 limit. No exceptions.
- You must present a valid drivers license or valid student ID with picture.